|June 19, 2014||Poor. They should change the name to "Bug Boy". An insect that appeared to either be a young roach, or beetle was found this afternoon (June 19 2014) cooked into a child's portion of macaroni and cheese. While Rosie, the manager "comped" the childs meal as well as her mother's, no reasonable explanation was given as to how an insect gets served to a child. |
Bugs being served in food means there is a sanitation problem in the kitchen and/or the entire store...will never be back!
| ★☆☆☆☆ Poor
|August 7, 2013||Try their chocolate milkshake. SO good.|| ★★★★★ Excellent